Welcome to a celebration of entrepreneurship, innovation & culture
Every year in September, the TIF (Thessaloniki International Fair) always amazes the public! It is a B2B, B2C and B2G (business to government) exhibitionemphasing on business and new technologies.
The 84th TIF 7-15 September 2019, carries on the tradition that connects with entrepreneurship, new technologies and extroversion, while at the same time it celebrates innovation and international culture.
Representatives from across the country take part in TIF, either upon private initiative or under the umbrella of government agencies, as well as leading companies from the global market.
TIF is also strongly associated with entertainment, hosting musical events and shows, attracting all ages and creating a festive atmosphere for the city and the visitors.
Honored Country 2019
Two Countries, One Institution
The incorporation of economic, commercial, investing and cultural relations between the selected honored country and Greece is an important characteristic of TIF. The tradition of the Honored Country in TIF began in the 1990s and China was the first one that was invited to participate.
A preview of New India’s participation as a Honored Country was given during the dinner which was based mainly on Indian cuisine and was held at Detrop exhibition. The gastronomic event was attended by the Indian Ambassador Shamma Jain, exhibitors – including the group of the Club of Greek Cretans – as well as partners of the exhibition.
The honored country of the forthcoming TIF will be India – a rapidly growing economic and investment superpower and one of the world’s largest markets. Following the US honored participation in the last year’s event, India will add its own “stigma” to the country’s most important organization.
The two visits of the TIF-Helexpo administration in the Asian country were extremely fruitful. During those, contacts with government and economic agents in India, as well as representatives of the Bollywood industry, were successfully completed.
High technology, innovation, agriculture and tourism are some of the fields of common interest between the two countries. Indian companies and operators will engage with similar Greek companies creating business relations.
- To play the new e-games of the market.
- To be informed about employment and career prospects.
- To hear my lovely artists at Music Stage.
- To know about farming sector and get natural products.
- To find and buy in the best prices my lovely books.
- To be informed about the developmental actions of the state.
- To find smart solutions about home equipment and decoration.
- To broaden my horizons seeing businesses and products of abroad.
- To know all the new technologies about energy sector.
- To be informed about the new chances of automobile.
- To amplify the Greek economy, buying products from all over Greece.
- OPENING DAY: 8/9/2018
- CLOSING DAY: 16/9/2018
- SATURDAY: 8/9: 10:00-22:00
- SUNDAY: 9/9: 10:00-22:00
- WEEKDAYS: 16:00-22:00
- SATURDAY: 15/9 & SUNDAY 16/9: 10:00-22:00
- General admission: € 7.00
- Reduced ticket until 18:00 pm: € 5.00
(Reduced ticket available for visitors who issue their ticket until 18:00 hrs, daily, except Saturdays and Sundays)
- Family ticket (4 people): € 20.00
Ticket for multi – child families with more than 3 children and disabled visitors: € 5.00
- Online Exhibitor Catalog: € 10.00
For children under the age of four admission is free and they must be accompanied by an adult